Raytech Canada WR14 Battery Power Winding Resistance Meter with Demag
The WR14 winding resistance meter is a battery powered winding resistance system with a most advanced demagnetizing circuit. It is designed for a high degree of accuracy for the measurement of very low resistance of any inductive load.
It’s a lightweight system with its own rugged waterproof field case. The WR14 applies a preset current level, selected by the user, from 0.025A to 15A. The results are reported on the easy-to-read color LCD display and can be stored or printed.
Unique Measuring Technique: This newly designed technique of measurement incorporates a high precision measurement circuit, a unique power source, and the fastest discharge on the market.
Advanced Protection: Upon powering on, the system initializes itself with a self-calibrating, circuit checking sequence. If any problem is detected during this initialization period, or during operation, the operator will be notified immediately.
- Pure, filtered DC power source for the highest accuracy readings
- Charges inductive loads up to 1,500 Henry
- High power DC supply (15A / 30V)
- 2 independent measuring channels
- Highest Accuracy and Precision of any high current test system
- Automatic measurements of resistance from 0.00 µΩ … 100 kΩ
- Demagnetizing Circuit (Advanced design)
- Microprocessor-based system with internal storage for over 10,000 test results
- Temperature channels with automatic resistance correction
- Panel-mounted Emergency Stop Switch
- Fully automatic cooling curve analysis (option AHRT-01)
- Fast discharge with discharge indicator – visible and audible indicator for discharge status
- Simple-to-operate color LCD touch screen with backlight
- Storage and printing of test results
- Complete automatic calibration system and system diagnostics
- Standard USB 2.0 & RS-232 (serial) Interface
- Mounted in rugged case for field testing
- 5-Year standard warranty and CSA Approved.
Typical 1-2 Days Delivery (In-Stock Item)
For a quote please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-936-6979