FLIR E75, E85, and E95 IR Cameras
FLIR E75, E85, and E95 cameras offer superior sensitivity and a true 42° field of view in a user-friendly, handheld platform. These cameras can detect even subtle indications of building deficiencies and moisture intrusion, and offer on-screen area measurement so you can easily quantify and document air leaks, moisture, and other building problems.
• Detects temperature differences down to 30 mK for early identification of air leaks and moisture
• MSX® image enhancements add perspective to scenes, with edge detail on windows and doors
• True 42° field of view (FOV) standard lens allows for surveys of wide areas with a single lens
• Measure area (m2 or ft2 ) of moisture intrusion on screen with data from laserassisted autofocus Document Problems Quickly and Easily Report problems in building structures for insurance claims, pre-insurance audits, and building inspections.
• Built-in voice annotation and customizable work folders makes finding images easier
• Streamlined reporting features through FLIR Tools+ simplifies insurance claims and inspection paperwork Built for Your Rugged Work Environment FLIR designed the E75, E85, and E95 to make your work faster, safer, and more efficient.
• Vibrant, 4” optically-bonded PCAP touchscreen with 160° viewing angle
• Comfort-designed handle and convenient buttons enable safe, one-handed operation
• Rugged, water-tight chassis and scratch-resistant Dragontrail™ cover glass
• Backed by FLIR’s industry-leading 2-5-10 warranty
• Fast, precise laser-assisted autofocus
• Grip, trigger, and buttons designed for easy one-handed operation
• Sensitive enough to clearly identify hidden building deficiencies
• On-screen area measurement (E85, E95)
• True 42° field of view (FOV)
• Wi-Fi, METERLiNK® connectivity
For a quick quote or more info please email us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 905-936-6979