HDE Underground Cable Fault Tester
Raise the Standard - The All New Dimension of Underground Cable Fault Testing
The Underground Cable Fault Tester, model UCT-8, is a lightweight, one-piece operation for underground DC leakage current testing.
This tool is used to test the de-energized primary shielded voltage cable for a fault. Test results are clearly displayed as an analog bar graph along with an indication of a good or faulted cable. A self-contained 8kV high voltage source powers the tester using a 9V lithium battery, making the UCT-8 a compact single hotstick operation tool for testing cable.
Underground Cable Fault Tester Features
- Clear and simple test results shown on the large LED display, no interpretation needed
- Compact, single hotstick operation for testing cable
- Self-contained 8kV high voltage source powers the tester
- Easy to use – one button test function
- Field replaceable 9V lithium battery with low battery indication
For a quick quote or more info please email us at:
email@example.com or call us at 905-936-6979