HV Diagnostics HVA90 VLF / DC Hipot Tester Canada
HVA90 VLF / DC Hipot Tester
The model HVA90 and HVA94 offer customers the ability to test MV and Sub Transmission class cables including 69kV and 46kV cable and below. The lightest 90kV VLF/DC system on the market, this single instrument not only produces some of the highest VLF AC voltages available, but it also has a very powerful output capability. This facilitates the testing of long cables.
Like all models in the HVA series, the user interface is the same. This means that any operator who is familiar to operating a HVA34 for example, can also operate the HVA90/94. Setup is simple and automatic with no cumbersome interconnecting of various modules.
Automatic test sequences, like on all HVA models can be setup directly on the instrument or on the supplied HVA Control Center software. Test reports are downloaded to the instrument’s internal memory or to a USB flash drive.
- Internal Storage of Test Reports
- Download to PC and / or USB flash drive
- Unlimited duty cycle
- Bright backlit LCD display
- Power supply immunity and independence
- Low maintenance, oil-free design
- HVA Control Center – User friendly software for immediate, professional detailed reporting and setup
- Free HVA Control Center Software and upgrades
VLF AC Squarewave
DC (both Positive and Negative Polarity)
Fault Condition Mode / Fault Trip Mode
Vacuum Bottle Test Mode (DC) - optional
Cable Jacket / Sheath Test Mode
HVA Control Center Software included with every HVA instrument
* Based on typical MV cable. 100pf/ft or 330 pF/m
Note: Due to continuous development, the information may change without notice.