Phenix Technologies Canada Variable Frequency AC Resonant Test Systems
Variable Frequency Resonant Test Systems are generally used where a lightweight, transportable unit is a requirement. Non-mobile systems for factory or laboratory use are also available.
- Pure sinusoidal output voltage in the range from 20-300Hz, depending on design
- Virtually maintenance free, no movable internal parts
- Complies with IEC 60517, IEC 62271-203, IEEE STD 4-2010, IEEE STD 400
VARIABLE FREQUENCY AC RESONANT TEST SYSTEMS FOR ON-SITE GIS TESTING
Primary application is GIS / GIL testing.
Other test objects which are capacitive in nature such as cables and transformers may also be tested.
- Lightweight, transportable, easy to set-up
- HV section power to weight ratio up to 4 times, compared to conventional fixed-frequency RTS
- Complies with IEC’s recommended frequency range of 45 to 300 Hz
- Balanced 3 Phase input which reduces generator rental cost.