MC2 Contact Resistance Meter: Fully Automatic, 200 Amp Micro-Ohm Meter
The MC2 is a high precision, fully automatic, microprocessor-based Micro Ohm meter for measuring very low resistance.
The system is designed for highly accurate readings on-site with laboratory precision. This newly designed technique of measurement incorporates a high precision measurement circuit and modular power source. Extensive filtering and high precision standards are used within the test system.
This intelligent system has an easy to use operation screen, which allows quick selection of the current level, up to 200 Amp, and the resistance level to be measured. The results of the test are displayed within a few seconds automatically. The results are reported on the easy to read liquid crystal display and can be stored or printed out.
The MC2 is one of the most lightweight systems available that comes complete with its own rugged, waterproof field case.
- Pure, filtered DC power source for the highest accuracy readings
- Highest Accuracy and Precision of any high current test system
- Complete, automatic calibration system and self-diagnostics
- Automatic measurements of low resistance from 0.01 µΩ … 5 Ω
- Microprocessor-based system with internal storage for over 2,000 test results
- Single or continuous measurements with automatic data storage
- Preset a number of tests, at various timed intervals, for automatic data storage
- Cable length correction for Cable Manufacturer
- Internal printer
- Printing and storaging of test results while the test system is measuring
- Standard centronics (parallel) interface & RS-232 (serial) interface
- Automatic, high efficiency cooling system to dissipate internal heat
- Automatic shut off for over-temperature conditions
- Panel-mounted emergency stop switch
- LCD with a backlight
- Wide input power source range
- Lightweight and portable, less than 14.5 kg (33 Lbs.)
- 5-Year standard warranty and CSA Approved
For a quote please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-936-6979