HDE Greenlee Canada Wireless Double Vision Dual Display Voltage Indicating Phaser
The Dual Display® Voltage Indicating Phaser, model DDVIP-138, is a completely wireless dual display voltage indicator and phasing tool for voltages from 100v to 138kV line-to-line.
It includes a pair of lightweight, single stick line-to-ground voltage indicators that communicate with each other wirelessly. The DDVIP-138 can also be used independently as Digital Voltage Indicators. Its multiple functions include:
- Expanded phasing capabilities
- Two large, digital LED displays are easily read from a distance or in bright sunlight
- Clear indication of in-phase or out-of-phase
- Capacitive Test Point mode
- Peak Hold mode
The DDVIP-138 measures voltage up to 138kV line-to-line. It can be used individually as voltage indicators or together for phasing operations up to 100 ft. (30m) apart.
Completely Wireless Communication - Big, bright LED displays communicate wirelessly to make voltage measurements and phasing easy and efficient, especially over long distances. The synchronized dots at the bottom of the screens clearly indicate when the tools are communicating with each other.
For longer distance phasing up to 100 feet, the DDVIP is an ideal solution.
Features and Benefits
- Single button interface controls all functions:
- Line-to-line measurements
- Line-to-ground measurements
- Capacitive test point
- Real time and peak hold reporting
- Ultra-light, high-strength nylon molded housing
- Dual hot stick connection options - universal spline and shotgun stick
- Oversized, digital LED screens on both meters
- Two synchronized dots move back and forth to indicate when the meters are communicating
- Available overhead and underground probes
- Dual battery monitor with auto shut off
- Powered by two 9V lithium or alkaline batteries in an easy to change battery case - no tools required
For a quick quote or more info please email us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 905-936-6979