HV Diagnostics HVA120 VLF / DC Hipot Tester Canada
HVA120 VLF / DC Hipot Tester
This single-piece design is an easy set up in the field. The associated reporting software has the versatility to not only report test results but also creates and loads test sequences onto the unit itself so you can complete your test with one click!
This unit has a real time oscilloscope display that gives other test parameters such as load capacitance and charging current and its user interface is extremely straightforward with a single rotary control and intuitive menu options.
The HVA120 unit can store up to 50 test reports that are accessible either through the optional USB interface or the standard RS232 connection. Simplify and automate your cable testing experience with this HVA Series system!
- Tests your HV and Transmission cable networks
- Test up to 5µF (50,000ft / 15kms)
- Single Piece Design
- Portable with weight of 436 lbs / 198 kg
- Perform tests fully automatically
- Real time oscilloscope display
- RMS Metering of Current and Voltage
- Output Frequency optimization
- Insulation Resistance & Cap. measurement
- Internal Storage of Test Reports
- Download to PC and / or USB flash drive
- Unlimited duty cycle
- Bright backlit LCD display
- Power supply immunity and independence
- Low maintenance, oil-free design
- HVA Control Center – User friendly software for immediate, professional detailed reporting and setup
- Free HVA Control Center Software and upgrades
VLF AC Squarewave
DC (both Positive and Negative Polarity)
Fault Condition Mode / Fault Trip Mode
Vacuum Bottle Test Mode (DC) - optional
Cable Jacket / Sheath Test Mode
HVA Control Center Software included with every HVA instrument
* Based on typical MV cable. 100pf/ft or 330 pF/m
Note: Due to continuous development, the information may change without notice.