DoubleVision Dual Display Digital voltmeter and phasing set with capacitive test point mode and peak hold
The Double Vision® Dual Display Digital Voltmeter, model DDVM-40, is a compact, high accuracy dual display voltmeter and phasing set with capacitive test point mode and peak hold. Voltage is displayed on the two large, bright LED displays that can easily be read from a distance or in bright conditions. The two LED displays are synchronized so that the same voltage reading is shown on both displays.
The DDVM-40 measures voltage from 5V to 40kV. The two stick design can be used in both overhead and underground applications – accurate & repeatable to within 1%.
Double Display is Key - Oversized, bright LED read out on two displays makes voltage measurements easy to read from a distance or in low light conditions.
Versatility . . . Simplified
Single button interface controls all modes:
• Line to line measurements
• Line to ground measurements
• Capacitive test point
• Cable fault testing
• Real time & peak hold reporting
Defined by the Jobsite - Lightweight, weather-resistant construction, ideal for use in tight work environments with minimum approach distances or with storm duty during disaster relief.
Features and Benefits
- Peak Hold mode
- Capacitive Test Point mode
- Oversized, dual digital LED display
- One button operation for test modes
- Ultra-light, high-strength molded housing
- Dual hotstick connections - universal spline and shotgun stick
- Highly accurate, within 1% of the reading
- Dual battery monitor with auto shut off
- Measures AC and DC voltages
- Powered by two 9V lithium or alkaline batteries in an easy to change battery case - no tools required
For a quick quote or more info please email us at:
email@example.com or call us at 905-936-6979