HV Diagnostics Digi-Bridge™ Canada
Digi-Bridge™ Sheath Testing & Fault Location Device
The Digi-Bridge™ is a fully automatic, highly accurate high voltage cable insulation & jacket/sheath testing AND fault location test instrument. Housed in a rugged IP65 pelican type injection molded case, the one-piece fully integrated Digi-Bridge can be used for both cable insulation and cable sheath integrity testing.
Its main function, however, is the precise fault pre-location using the tried and tested bridge fault location technique to locate failures in cable insulation and/or the cable jacket-sheaths.
The Digi-Bridge is particularly useful when traditional thumper impulse reflection (TDR) techniques do not work - for example short circuits and resistive type cable faults. In addition, the instrument can be used for cable/jacket fault pinpointing using the step voltage gradient method for direct buried cables.
The Digi-Bridge is an extremely portable test instrument with a long lasting, integrated, rechargeable battery allowing both AC (shore power) or DC (battery) operation.
- Find Faults When Traditional Thumper Impulse Reflection Methods Don’t Work
- Cable/Jacket Testing, Fault Pre- Location & Pinpointing in a Single Instrument
- Compact and Lightweight, yet Rugged & Highly Portable
- Easy to Use, Intuitive, Graphical Interface Guides the User
- Removable Shielded HV Test Leads for Safer, Easier, and More Flexible Test Setup
- Automatic Discharge of Cable with Voltage Status Monitoring
- Visual Indication of any External Voltage Present on Cable
- Capacitive Load Measurement to Avoid Energizing Cables
that cannot be Safely Discharged