Raytech Canada Micro Junior Battery-Operated, Fully Automatic, 10 Amp Micro Ohm Meter
Raytech’s digital micro ohm meter, the Micro Junior 2, was designed with a high degree of accuracy to measure very low resistances.
It is battery operated with a lithium-ion battery that allows over 2,000 test measurements with 10A output without recharging.
The Micro Junior 2 is a high precision, fully automatic, microprocessor-based system. This system is designed for highly accurate readings on-site with laboratory precision.
The Micro Junior 2 applies a preset current level, selected by the user. The results of the test are displayed within a few seconds automatically. The results are reported on the easy to read liquid crystal display and can be stored or printed out.
The Micro Junior 2 is one of the most lightweight systems available that comes complete with its own rugged, waterproof field case.
- Pure, filtered DC power source for the highest accuracy readings
- Complete, automatic calibration system and system diagnostics
- Automatic measurements resistance from 0.00 µΩ … 400 kΩ
- Microprocessor-based system with internal storage for over 2,000 test results
- Single or continuous measurements with automatic data storage
- Preset a number of tests, at various timed intervals, for automatic data storage
- Automatic current reversal mode for highest accuracy
- Cable length correction for Cable Manufacturer
- Internal printer
- Printing and storaging of test results while the test system is measuring
- Lithium-ion Battery power source
- Standard centronics (parallel) interface and RS-232 (serial) interface
- Runs for more than 5 hours continuously at 10 amps
- Single push button operation
- Response time less than 2 seconds
- LCD display with backlight
- Lightweight and portable, less than 5.9kg (13Lbs.)
- 5-Year standard warranty and CSA Approved
For a quick quote or more info please email us at:
email@example.com or call us at 905-936-6979