T-Rex: Fully Automatic, Three Phase Voltage Extension to Turns Ratio Meter
The Raytech three phase voltage system option T-Rex is an optional system accessory for 3-Phase transformer ratio meter test sets designed by Raytech (i.e. TR-MARK III).
T-Rex was designed to give Engineers and Test Technicians the ability to test the phase relationships and actual voltage ratios of transformer windings while applying three phasevoltage.
The system (in connection with a 3 phase Raytech Turns Ratio Meter) precisely measures the ratio and angular relationship of transformer phases
with voltage applied to all three phases simultaneously. This is a “real condition”
measurement, which allows greater understanding of how the transformer will operateconnected to a 3 phase system.
The T-Rex is especially useful for transformers with:
• Phase relationships other than multipels of 30°.
• Zig Zag windings.
• Uncentered neutral points.
• Suspected broken, damaged, or missing core laminations.
The T-Rex is contained within a separate yellow case and comes complete to connect to the Raytech TR-Spy, TR-MARK II or TR-MARK III three phase transformer ratio meter.
- Outputs a pure three phase sine wave
- Fully remote controlled by TR-MARK II and TR-MARK III
- Single hook up to the transformer
- Automatic selection of test voltage frequency
- To measure phase relationships other than multiples of 30°
- To measure phase shifting transformer
- To measure power rectifier transformer
- Unique system on market
- Extremely rugged (can withstand a drop test of 1 meter)
- 5 Year standard warranty and CSA Approved
For a quote please email us at email@example.com or call 905-936-6979