Phenix Technologies Canada Motor Test Systems & Equipment
Motor Test Systems & Equipment
Phenix Technologies has established worldwide recognition as the leading manufacturer having supplied more Motor Test Systems than all other manufacturers combined. Not only does our engineering expertise and manufacturing capabilities provide solutions for customers who may need a custom designed system for special requirements, Phenix Technologies continues to introduce new innovations and technology that leaves our competition behind. When your electric motor testing needs require complete system design and installation, from concept to commissioning, Phenix Technologies is ready to be your project partner.
Perform testing on all types of
- AC and DC motors
- Traction motors
- Synchronous motors
- Induction motors
- Shunt-, Compound-, and Series-Wound motors
300-2500 kVA HIGH POWER MOTOR TEST SYSTEMS
Our range of options for High Power Motor Testing include:
- AC, DC, or AC/DC test systems
- Medium or low voltage input options
- Output power up to 10,000 kVA
- Configurations that allow testing of a 10,000 horsepower motor
at full load and 50,000 horsepower at no load
- Manual operation, advanced control systems, fully automated
testing, custom software solutions, database and report generation
- Precision voltage regulation with the Phenix Column type Variable
- “R2” design allows full voltage regulation without interruption
which means the motor does not slow down for tap changes
- Highly accurate Voltage, Current, Power, Watts (including
Kilowatt-Hours), Vibration, Temperature, and Speed measurement
- Commissioning and training to provide your operator with the
information and resources they need for efficient and safe use of
Do you want to run test motors? Do you want to load test motors?
What is the highest HP you plan to run?
100-200 kVA LOW POWER MOTOR TEST SYSTEMS
FOR TESTING AC/DC MOTORS UP TO 1000 HP
Phenix Technologies’ offers an
economical testing capability for
the small motor repair division
or shop. All controls and
instrumentation are contained
in a single cabinet for complete
load or no loading testing.
|MTS100NVD||100 kVA, Tapped, Non-Variable AC/DC Output|
|MTS100R-75||100 kVA Variable AC/DC Output|
|MTS200R-150||200 kVA Variable AC/DC Output|
300-1000 kVA, MTS D-SERIES FOR TESTING
AC/DC MOTORS UP TO 5000 HP
The MTS D-series is an economical motor testing solution
with all controls and instrumentation in one cabinet, digital
metering, pushbutton controls, and full voltage regulation.
MOTOR CORE LOSS TESTER
Excessive core loss negatively affects the efficiency and reliability
of a motor. Core loss testing is necessary to insure the quality of a
motor or motor rewind.
- Perform Core Loss Testing on Stators, Rotors and
- Perform Hot Spot Testing to identify localized shorted
laminations that cause hot spots and insulation failure in
- Fully automated with data acquisition
- True sine wave output ensures accurate and repeatable
- Simple set-up and operation
TRACTION MOTOR TEST SYSTEMS
The DC Traction Motor Test Set features separate internal sources for field and armature testing and an AC source for testing winding reactance (Impedance Test.) The output supplies each have separate controls, measuring and protection circuits for efficient use of the test set. (For AC Traction Motor Testing, please contact PHENIX.)
SURGE GENERATOR MOTOR TEST SETS
Powerful features in an easy to use package.
- Perform offline testing of new or
in-service rotating machines or coils
- Test the winding to winding and
rotating machine which prevents
failures and unexpected down time.
PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT MODULE
FOR MOTOR TEST SYSTEMS
Add Physical Measurement capability to virtually any
Motor Test System to perform advance motor analysis.
A variety of configurations are available.
- Vibration Measurement
- Thermocouple Temperature
- RTD Temperature Measurement
- Tachometer/Optical Speed